Monday 21 November 2011

May 14th 2010

Gerry : As you can see, I've begun adding the tributes that we're written for Dominic... Please bear with me, more will come... I just can't do it all at once... I usually end up fightin not to break down halfway thru typing out each one... but I'll do my best and slowly but surely will keep adding more... Thanks

Sue : We love you and Dominic so much and hope you find peace and comfort from re-reading these words.
He will always be your son

Pat LeBlanci have a soft spot for children, being a father of a 1 year old, i never met Dominic but i still mourn for him, R.I.P little buddy

Pouchella : There are no words to give that must seem comforting after the loss of a child. However, you are in my thoughts and my prayers, and hope that the love and support of your friends and family diminish the pain and anguish. xxx000

No comments:

Post a Comment